Salary: $40,000 per year, plus HealthRIGHT 360 offers a comprehensive benefits package
FLSA Status: Exempt
Primary Location: San Francisco
Facilities: 1735 Mission Street
The mission of HealthRIGHT 360 (the best of Haight Asbury Free Clinics and Walden House) is to give hope, build health, and change lives for people in need. We do this by providing compassionate, integrated care that includes primary medical, mental health, and substance use disorder treatment. We are currently looking for a full time EMR Training & Support Specialist to implement and conduct the effective training of agency staff in the use of an Electronic Medical Record system (Welligent) for the purposes of daily clinical work and documentation. The Specialist will also be responsible for providing the majority of end-user support via Support Tickets, emails, phone calls and in-person assistance through frequent visits to program staff at agency facilities.
Key Areas and Responsibilities:
• Develops and conducts regular monthly, semi-monthly, and ad-hoc basic and special topic trainings for agency staff in all regions under the supervision of and coordination with the EMR Manager.
• Reports on training procedures to facilitate accurate understanding of needed changes in technique and content.
• Continually adjusts content and methodology to meet the changing needs of the agency and staff being trained
• Fields all Welligent support requests through phone, in-person, email, and support tickets.
• Researches and troubleshoots new problems and offers staff comprehensive observations or fixes in resolution of their submitted system questions.
• Prioritizes existing issues to balance volume and severity of need
• Regularly consults with EMR Manager on recent issues in cases where further escalation is required.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• BA or BS Degree.
• High degree of accuracy, speed, and attention to detail.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining top level customer support
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook skills
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team player.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to speak and train in front of large groups with the ability to pace the curriculum appropriately .
• Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of situations and mediums, including groups, one-on-one, email, and phone.
• Flexibility and ability to travel frequently on short notice to anywhere the agency operates and has a need.
• Ability to work efficiently and productively in an independent manner
• Strong understanding of basic PC, common software, and networking infrastructure issues
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Education:
• Previous job history with a training role.
• Understanding and skill in modern technical training methodology
• Non-profit experience.
• Experience using an electronic health record system.