Salary: $16- $17 per hour, plus HealthRIGHT 360 offers a comprehensive benefits package
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Primary Location: San Francisco
Facilities: 1735 Mission Street
Program/Department: Human Resources
The mission of HealthRIGHT 360 (the best of Haight Asbury Free Clinics and Walden House) is to give hope, build health, and change lives for people in need. We do this by providing compassionate, integrated care that includes primary medical, mental health, and substance use disorder treatment to over 22,000 uninsured Californians annually.
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of human resource support duties/ administrative tasks. Providing high quality customer service, the Human Resources Assistant participates in areas of recruiting, onboarding, employee benefits, employee compliance and more.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Assists in developing job announcements for available positions. Posts available jobs internally and externally. Attends job fairs as the agency representative as needed. Participates in interview processes as needed.
Provides high quality customer service while coordinating and facilitating the onboarding process for new employees. Ensures all required paperwork and tasks are completed and explained seamlessly.
Benefit Responsibilities: Administers employee benefits including enrolling, collecting forms, processing changes, generating reports, coordinating open enrollments and reconciling invoices from benefit plan providers.
Responds to inquiries from employees and processes employment information/verification requests consistent with agency policies and confidentiality requirements. Assembles and tracks various leave of absence and separation documents. Creates, maintains and updates personnel records. Ensure compliance and accuracy of all HR related employee files (Benefits, Personnel, Confidential, Worker's compensation, Leave). Purge employee files as needed.
Inputs HR data into the HRIS (Human Resource Information System) timely, ensuring accuracy. Generates HR reports using HRIS and Excel for additional manipulation of data. Maintains/tracks various HR reports for the organization.
And, other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor's degree (preferably in Business, Organizational Development, or Human Resources)
• Entrepreneurial Spirit with strong desire to succeed
• Excellent communication skills, including ability to train and communicate with all levels of employees
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Well organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a busy and dynamic environment
• Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, and
• Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive and non-routine information
• Ability to thrive under pressure; diplomatically multi-task and cope with uncertainty
• Ability to appropriately manage confidential and sensitive information
• Strong interest in the field of Human Resources and commitment to the mission of HealthRIGHT 360