Haight Ashbury Free Clinics was there for me when I did not have medical insurance. I was out of work and came down with pneumonia. I am still a loyal patient to the clinic and want to say thank you for all they have done for me!
If you or a loved one needs help, please contact us today, or call:
HealthRIGHT 360 is the new name for the Haight Ashbury Clinic. We have two San Francisco locations; our original health center in the Haight and our second location in the Mission.
Click here to email the Health Center. Appointments will not be made via email and inquiries will only be answered during business hours.
The HealthRIGHT 360 Health Centers (558 Clayton and 1735 Mission Street) are open Monday through Friday from 8:45 am to 12: 00 pm and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm. To make an appointment, please call 415-746-1940 during our hours of operation.
Drop in appointments are not encouraged and there are limited same-day appointments available for established patients. Please click here for more information on our drop in policy.
1. Evaluation and treatment of medical complaints
2. Follow-up of chronic and ongoing medical problems, including pain management
3. Routine checkups
4. Screening for many health disorders, such as diabetes (high blood sugar), high blood pressure, high cholesterol, anemia, hepatitis, and cancers.
5. Physical examinations for work, school, work injuries (worker’s compensation), and disability applications (Please note that you will be asked to leave disability, worker's compensation, and school forms with your provider, and it may take up to five (5) working days to complete the forms. The forms will be set aside for you to pick up at the Front Desk when ready.)
6. Women's health care services, including family planning, pregnancy test, complete obstetrical services, breast and cervical cancer screening (Pap smears, mammograms)
7. Geriatric health care services
8. Confidential HIV testing, treatment, counseling and medical care.
9. Outpatient opiod-dependence treatment (Suboxone prescriptions)
Patients who do not qualify for Healthy San Francisco, Medi-cal, Medicare, or FamilyPACT are given the opportunity to pay for their visit on a sliding scale. The full price for a standard primary care visit is $200. Our billing department can work with you to establish an affordable price for your doctor visits, based on your income and situation. Please bring supporting documents with you to your first visit, such as proof of income, proof of unemployment, a statement of rejection from Medi-cal/ Medicare, or any other document you would like us to consider in determining your visit’s cost.
IN THE EVENT OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, DO NOT COME TO THE HEALTH CENTER, CALL 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY.