Lyon Martin Health Services and Women’s Community Clinic is OPEN. Please call us at 415-565-7667 to make an appointment if you have a health care concern. We currently offer care over phone and video, in addition to visits in the clinic.
- Routine physicals and general primary care
- Transgender health care
- Mental health therapy
- Hormone therapy and laboratory monitoring
- Gender affirming surgery referrals
- Pre-operative and post-operative care
- Gynecological care
- Cervical cancer screenings
- Contraceptive Care/ Birth control
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing/options counseling
- HIV testing and HIV care
- STD testing, diagnosis, and treatment
- Breast/chest health screening
- Care for diabetes, asthma, and high blood pressure
- Minor injury care
- And much more!
We are not able to do physicals for immigration visas or handle workers compensation issues.
Our patients are diverse in age, diverse in ethnicity and diverse in social circumstance. We advocate for the improved health and healthcare of all people, especially the populations we serve. We understand that we must both provide health care today and shape the health care of tomorrow.
We are a safe, warm, welcoming environment. We are non-judgmental and down to earth. We recognize each person as unique and value their distinctive point of view. We believe good health means caring for both the body and the mind. We listen to our patients. Our promise is to meet people where they are. Our hope is to help them positively change their life experience.
We believe preventive, educational care is essential to lifelong health and that all people deserve excellent health care, regardless of their ability to pay. We work hard to ensure that each client feels comfortable and safe using their voice to direct the care they receive.
Insurance and Coverage:
We are currently accepting new medical health patients with Medicare or Medi-Cal (including managed care plans like San Francisco Health Plan, Medi-Cal Anthem Blue Cross, Health Plan of San Mateo, Alameda Alliance).
We also accept new patients without insurance on our sliding scale fee program and will help you enroll in coverage if you are eligible. We accept and enroll patients in coverage programs such as Healthy San Francisco, Family Planning Access Care and Treatment (FPACT) and Every Woman Counts. Please call to make an enrollment appointment.
For existing patients, we also accept private PPO insurance plans. If questions, please give us a call.
**NEW HOURS AS OF September 2, 2020**
1735 Mission Street, San Francsico, CA 94103
- Monday: 8:30 AM – 12:00PM and 2:15 PM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday (late hours): 10:30 AM – 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM -7:00 PM
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday: 9 AM - 12 PM, 1 PM - 5 PM
- Wednesday and Thursday: 9 AM - 12 PM, 1 PM - 7:30 PM
*During these hours, phones are answered but we do not necessarily see patients
Phone may be answered by HealthRIGHT 360 call center or clinic staff