The Access Manager, in conjunction with the Clinic Operations Manager, will play a key role in ensuring overall efficient operations of the front desk at the Haight Ashbury Integrated Care Center. The Access Manager will be responsible for supporting organizational day-to-day needs of clinic operations, and direct supervision of the front office staff. With the support of the Clinic Operations Manager, the Access Manager will develop, execute and oversee aspects of service delivery, quality assurance, regulations, compliance, program policies and practices, assess and addresses client access, needs, and issues as they pertains to the front desk. The position will be hands on, requiring interaction and coordination with management, staff and patients.
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service.
- In conjunction with the Clinic Operations Manager, establish procedures for reception, intake, eligibility determination, co-pay collection, and medical records filing, including scheduling of staff and task management.
- Participate in quality improvement projects.
- Liaison between medical, dental, and other Healthright360 programs.
- Work cooperatively and effectively as part of interdisciplinary leadership team and independently assume responsibility for the front desk.