Are you an empathetic team player with excellent communication and organization skills? Do you want to work for an organization that is making a difference in counties across California? Are you passionate about helping people make and sustain change in their lives? If so, HealthRIGHT 360/Prototypes Women's Center is currently looking to fill an Administrative Assistant position at our Residential Women and Children's program in Oxnard, CA. The ideal candidate has excellent organization skills and ability to multi task and juggles multiple priorities, ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data and professionalism, punctuality, flexibility, and reliability are imperative. In this position you will have the chance to work with a diverse population, gain a greater understanding and compassion for those individuals who have substance use and mental health issues. Sound interesting? Below you will find a more detailed description of some of the duties and requirements for this position.
The Administrative Assistant provides clerical and organizational support to the program management to ensure high quality client care. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for key areas in the program administration as determined by site specific needs.
The site specific needs may include, but are not limited to:
• Daily client tracking and reports, including a daily census.
• Maintenance of filing systems.
• Preparation of documentation for billing in the required time-frame.
• Coordination with agency Billing Managers; providing weekly and monthly reports per DMC billing requirements.
• Manage client funds in client accounts and facilitate money draw for clients once per week.
• Process client payments and prepare evidentiary documentation.
• Prepare billing/Invoices for management authorization and accounts payable.
• Prepare credit card reports per agency requirements.
• Collaborate with outside agencies that provide client services.
• Enter and track client data in County systems as it relates to services through DMC-ODS.
• Special projects as assigned.