- Drug and Alcohol registration recognized by DHCS
- Minimum of 1 year Case Management or related experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- First Aid Certified within 30 days of employment
- CPR Certified within 30 days of employment
- A valid California driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Drug and Alcohol Certification recognized by DHCS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling or Social Services
- Bilingual English & Spanish
- Must not be on active parole or probation
- Strong connection with community resources and ability to link participants to the appropriate services
- Experience working with community partners
- Culturally competent and able to work with a diverse population
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word Outlook and internet applications
- Experience working successfully with issues of substance abuse, mental health, criminal background, and other potential barriers to economic self sufficiency
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Professionalism, punctuality, flexibility and reliability are imperative
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Integrity to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Action oriented.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multitask and juggle multiple priorities.
- Outstanding ability to follow-through with tasks
- Ability to distinguish between therapeutic and social relationships and able to maintain clear boundaries.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively as part of interdisciplinary team and independently assume responsibility
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm and willingness to pitch in whenever needed
- Able to communicate well at all levels of the organization including working with organization leadership and high-level representatives of partner organizations
- Able to work within a frequently changing project scope while maintaining overall direction and structured priorities
- Self-motivated, dependable, creative and proactive approach to work; understands the importance of working independently and within a team environment.
- Openness to and comfort with change; and the ability to facilitate change in others.
- High degree of self-awareness and self-regulation.
- Acts with a sense of urgency to ensure the highest quality of care possible for our participants.
- Ability and willingness to learn new systems, topics, and methods
- Knowledge of gender -responsive, trauma informed and co-occuring treatment.
- Knowledge of Clinical documentation (treatment plans, progress notes etc.)
- Experience working with criminal justice population
- Bilingual English/Spanish