1. Provide individual and group therapy to assigned caseload.
2. Serve as care coordinator for clients as assigned. Responsibilities include coordination of all services with other providers and completion of all coordinated care documentation.
3. Provide “whatever it takes” services as defined by treatment model and treatment team to consumers including providing services where the consumer lives, assisting with housing, benefits, employment, education, transportation.
4. Assist client in developing independent living skills to promote independence and self-sufficiency
5. Co-facilitate and lead psycho-social rehabilitation groups.
7. Develop treatment plans and monitor progress
9. Participate in milieu activities of assigned program.
10. Work as part of treatment team in collaboration with the psychiatrist, therapists, case manager and substance abuse counselors.
11. Assist in crisis and symptom management within assigned programs.
14. Provide 24 hour, 7 days per week after hours coverage when assigned.
15. Maintain documentation in compliance with agency, HIPAA, and DMH standards.
16. Assist in ongoing maintenance of client’ charts and other related documentation.
17. Ensure that clinical documentation in client record is of high quality including timely submission.
18. Arrange work schedule in accordance with the agency’s needs.
19. Attend regular staff meetings and other meetings as assigned.
20. Comply with the agency’s policies and procedures.
21. Meet expected performance hours as assigned by supervisor.
22. Perform other duties as assigned.