COMPETENCIES: (To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies):
Communication, Written: Delivers written communications that have clarity and impact including emails.
Communication, Verbal: Effective listener; clearly and thoughtfully communicates with others in person and on the phone.
Reliability: Accountable; maintains focus; punctual; good attendance record; meets deadlines.
Time Management: Organizes and establishes priorities; gets the job done in a timely manner.
Customer Service: Persists in efforts to solve issues even when faced with internal barriers; takes personal responsibility for customer service outcomes; responds quickly and effectively to requests for assistance and support whether internal or external.
Teamwork: Accountable to team; participates effectively in group- and team-work; collaborates positively with other team members; giving and accepting constructive criticism.
Tolerance for Stress, Ambiguity, and Change: Maintains composure even while under great pressure; handles complex problems and change with minimal supervision; demonstrates flexibility and versatility in achieving key goals and priorities.
Attention to Detail: Strives to eliminate errors; makes accurate work a priority; seeks opportunities to improve performance.
Decision Making: Collects, organizes, and analyzes information before making decisions. Takes a thoughtful approach when considering options; may seek supervision and/or input from others.
Integrity and Ethics: Actively models the highest ethical standards; is honest and accountable; maintains confidentiality and appropriate boundaries at all times; handles sensitive information and issues with discretion and tact.
EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES QUALIFICATIONS:
- Valid California Class B Driver’s license.
- Ability to clear and maintain agency vehicle insurance coverage.
- Professional driving experience.
- Ability to drive 22 foot truck.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds.
Background Clearance Required:
- Must not be on active parole or probation
- Clear understanding of appropriate staff/client boundaries.
- Knowledge of transportation equipment for physically disabled.
- Knowledge of vehicle safety and maintenance.
- Culturally competent and able to work with a diverse population.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word Outlook and internet applications.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to read and interpret maps.
- Professionalism, punctuality, flexibility and reliability are imperative.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Integrity to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Action oriented.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multitask and juggle multiple priorities.
- Outstanding ability to follow-through with tasks.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively as part of interdisciplinary team and independently assume responsibility.
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm and willingness to pitch in whenever needed.
- Able to communicate well at all levels of the organization including working with organization leadership and high-level representatives of partner organizations.
- Able to work within a frequently changing project scope while maintaining overall direction and structured priorities.
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data.