- High School Diploma/GED.
- Minimum of one year experience working with substance abusing and/or mentally ill population.
- Ability to provide proof of current registration from one of the addiction counselor certification boards in California.
- Enrollment or completion of a State approved addiction education program working toward State certification as an addiction counselor.
- Willingness to work and learn in a community-based setting emphasizing integration of alcohol, drug, and mental health treatment concepts.
- Dependable automobile and insurance registration with valid CA Driver's License.
- Knowledge and respect of all confidentiality issues.
- People oriented.
- Professional and honest.
In compliance with the California Department of Public Health's mandate, by September 30, 2021, all employees must be able to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Medical and religious exemptions are available.