- Drug and Alcohol Certification recognized by Department of Health Care Services (DHCS)
- At least two years of direct counseling service and/or administrative experience in a residential treatment setting
- High School diploma or equivalent
- First Aid Certified within 30 days of employment.
- CPR Certified within 30 days of employment
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Must not be on active parole or probation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong understanding of the ASAM diagnostic assessment tool, as well as the ICD 10 and DSM 5 diagnoses
- Working knowledge of the Drug -Medi-Cal Organized Delivery System (DMC-ODS)
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Professionalism, punctuality, flexibility and reliability are imperative
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Integrity to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Action oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multitask and juggle multiple priorities
- Outstanding ability to follow-through with tasks
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively as part of interdisciplinary team and independently assume responsibility
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm and willingness to pitch in whenever needed
- Able to communicate well at all levels of the organization including working with organization leadership and high-level representatives of partner organizations
- Able to work within a frequently changing project scope while maintaining overall direction and structured priorities
- Self-motivated, dependable, creative and proactive approach to work; understands the importance of working independently and within a team environment.
- Openness to and comfort with change; and the ability to facilitate change in others.
- High degree of self-awareness and self-regulation.
- Acts with a sense of urgency to ensure the highest quality of care possible for our participants.
- Ability and willingness to learn new systems, topics, and methods.
- Ability to delegate, set goals, provide timely performance feedback, and motivate others.
- Strong clinical skills with a strengths based focus specifically related to the program assigned.
-Knowledge and respect of all confidentiality issues.
- Able to develop, deliver and arrange training and resources required for direct reports to perform their roles.
-Experience with interviewing, selection, hiring and all terminations for positions within program.
-Experience with all performance management processes including, performance improvement plans, formal written warning notices and terminations of all direct reports as needed.
-Knowledge of co-occurring disorders and gender responsive, trauma informed treatment.
-Knowledge of clinical documentation (treatment plans, progress notes, etc.)
-Experience working with criminal justice population.
-Experience managing budgets.