To perform successfully in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily and in a timely manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Computer and typing skills.
- Familiarity with office systems, equipment, and procedures with a minimum of 2 years working in an office setting.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one to another.
- Skill in setting priorities and completing work in a timely manner.
- Dependable automobile and insurance, registration and valid California Drivers License.
- Knowledge and respect of all confidentiality issues and HIPPA regulations.
- People oriented.
- Professional and honest, and the ability to maintain a positive work environment which supports the mission and values of the Organization.
Other qualifications may be required according to program and/or contractual needs.Must have positive attitude, extraordinary people skills, outstanding telephone skills, ability to work well with a wide variety of people successfully, exceptional front office demeanor, and appropriately manages multiple tasks. Excellent time management skills, strong organizational skills, good self-monitoring skills and a high degree of initiative. Must be computer literate with typing skills of 45-60 wpm. Fluency in Spanish a bonus. Must have current CA driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
In compliance with the California Department of Public Health's mandate, all employees must be able to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Medical and religious exemptions are available.