To perform successfully in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• AA Degree Preferred but not required.
• State Substance Abuse Certification or Registration required
• At least two years of experience working with clients in a Mental Health,
Substance Abuse, Domestic Violence and/or related field.
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Dependable automobile and insurance, registration and valid California Drivers License.
• Knowledge and respect of all confidentiality issues.
• People oriented.
• Professional and honest.
• Other qualifications may be required according to program and/or contractual needs.