Temporary and Permanent Positions in Behavioral Health – Escondido
We are looking to fill both temporary roles and permanent positions within our residential programs in Escondido. If you’re passionate about helping others and looking for a temporary or permanent position in behavioral health services, please read on!
HealthRIGHT360’s residential substance use treatment programs provide safe, supportive recovery environments for some of the most vulnerable members of our community. Our clients are often impacted by both substance use and mental health issues, and many have been affected by the criminal justice system and generational trauma. Our programs are staffed by multidisciplinary teams that utilize trauma-informed, gender responsive, evidence-based, and harm reduction (with a focus on abstinence) approaches to treatment.
We are currently looking to hire for the following roles:
- Temporary Residential Support Specialists
- Temporary Residential Support Specialists are responsible maintaining a safe and supportive environment in our residential facilities. In this role you’ll help with non-clinical activities like safety rounds, handing out toiletries and supplies, and taking clients on wellness walks. Helping us in this role doesn’t require any special training or education!
- Temporary and Permanent Substance Use Disorder Counselors I, II, and III
- SUD Counselors lead groups and activities, collaborate with clients to create treatment plans, provide individual counseling and support, and document services. Registration with a certifying agency is required for this role.
- Temporary and Permanent Therapists
- Therapists lead groups and activities, collaborate in the treatment planning process, provide individual and group therapy, and document services. Registration or license with a certifying body is required for this role.
In your application, please indicate which role/roles you are interested in and your shift availability:
- Morning (7am-3:30pm)
- Swing (3pm-11:30pm)
- Overnight (11pm-7:30am)