Program Management Responsibilities:
- Plans and administers all aspects of the Women's Residential Step Down Program.
- Directs and coordinates various activities within the program.
- Coordinates with the intake/referral department to ensure smooth and effective admission processes for new clients and high utilization of the facility.
- Ensures facility is in accordance with goals of the contract.
- Provides direct services such as intake, assessment, crisis intervention and case management as needed.
- Has ultimate responsibility for retention and completion of all clients.
- Provides immediate supervision and guidance to the staff of the program.
- Responsible for recruitment, hiring, direct supervision, and on-going training of all program staff and student interns.
- Ensures staff is familiar with program policies, procedures, and practices.
- Coordinates staff coverage, reviews and responds to vacation requests, and coordinates program services.
Facility Management Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all operational functions of the Women’s Residential Step Down Program, including but not limited to maintenance, program supplies, meals and medical needs of clients.
- Responsible for safety and security of the facility.
Administration and Compliance:
- In accordance with guidelines established by HealthRIGHT 360 to satisfy internal and external evaluating requirements, ensures that staff maintains accurate documentation on all clients.
- Perform regular audits to ensure contract compliance.
- Coordinates with staff to make necessary corrections on all Electronic Health Records (EMR) discrepancies within a timely manner.