The intensive outpatient department utilizes DMH, FSP and FCCS funding to provide service to adults who may be reluctant to
seek services in traditional mental health clinics due to stigma, impaired mobility, and/or geographic limitations or poorly engaged. Provide “whatever it takes” services to consumers including providing services where the consumer lives, assisting with housing, benefits, employment, education, transportation, child care, medical and other needed services.
- (-) Remove Regular Full-Time filter Regular Full-Time
- (-) Remove Operations filter Operations
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove Prevention Services filter Prevention Services
- (-) Remove Executive and Administrative Leadership filter Executive and Administrative Leadership