The intensive outpatient department utilizes DMH, FSP and FCCS funding to provide service to adults who may be reluctant to
seek services in traditional mental health clinics due to stigma, impaired mobility, and/or geographic limitations or poorly engaged. Provide “whatever it takes” services to consumers including providing services where the consumer lives, assisting with housing, benefits, employment, education, transportation, child care, medical and other needed services.
- (-) Remove Administrative Support filter Administrative Support
- (-) Remove Orange County filter Orange County
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Los Angeles County filter Los Angeles County
- (-) Remove HealthRIGHT 360 filter HealthRIGHT 360
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management