Will provide direct case work services to participants on parole within the community, conduct unannounced quality assurance site visits to subcontractors, assign service level to participants based on Secondary Assessment, Case Management Plan (CMP) development and updates, file reviews, ancillary service procurement, maintaining open and continuous dialogue with Parole Agent of Record (AOR), development of discharge plans and levels of care including extension requests based on need. STOP Case Managers are responsible for assessing client needs and strengths in support of health and...
- (-) Remove Compliance filter Compliance
- (-) Remove Regular Full-Time filter Regular Full-Time
- (-) Remove Operations filter Operations
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove Information Technology filter Information Technology
- (-) Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- (-) Remove San Diego County filter San Diego County