The Systems Administrator is responsible for provisioning, installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of servers, networking devices, backup/disaster recovery solutions, and computer assets, and assists in managing the agency’s network in collaboration with other members of the Network Operations team. Providing high quality customer service, the position ensures that all IT systems and equipment issues are resolved in a timely manner. This position may require selected candidate to occasionally work outside of normal business hours.
- (-) Remove Compliance filter Compliance
- (-) Remove Prevention Services filter Prevention Services
- (-) Remove Outreach filter Outreach
- (-) Remove Information Technology filter Information Technology
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco
- (-) Remove Clinical Leadership filter Clinical Leadership