North County Serenity House, A Program of HealthRIGHT 360 was founded in 1966 to provide substance use disorder services in the community. North County Serenity House provides a gender-responsive and trauma-informed environment, using evidence-based and best practices that recognize and account for the role that trauma frequently plays in substance use and criminal histories of women. For clients with co-occurring mental illness, we provide integrated substance use and mental health services which treat both conditions as primary. Our residential facility serves up to 120 women (with...
- (-) Remove Compliance filter Compliance
- (-) Remove Santa Clara County filter Santa Clara County
- (-) Remove HealthRIGHT 360 filter HealthRIGHT 360
- (-) Remove Food Service filter Food Service
- (-) Remove Los Angeles County filter Los Angeles County
- (-) Remove San Diego County filter San Diego County
- (-) Remove Information Technology filter Information Technology