The Prevention & Aftercare (PnA) program provides strength-based home visitation, case management and navigation services with parents who are at-risk of entering the child protection services system. This is a DCFS funded child abuse prevention program. The Parent Advocate will provide outreach and engagement, community-based support services, home visitation, intensive case management, groups, parenting classes, and advocacy.
- (-) Remove Executive and Administrative Leadership filter Executive and Administrative Leadership
- (-) Remove Clinical Leadership filter Clinical Leadership
- (-) Remove Contracts filter Contracts
- (-) Remove Los Angeles County filter Los Angeles County
- (-) Remove Prevention Services filter Prevention Services
- (-) Remove Prototypes filter Prototypes