Prototypes S. Mark Taper Family Living Center is a 32-unit apartment complex that shares a campus with Prototypes Residential Substance Abuse Treatment Program and Prototypes Outpatient Program. The Housing Program at S. Mark Taper Family Living Center serves women and women with children with Substance Abuse and Mental Health Disorders. The Housing Program also services 37 scattered-site clients living around the Pomona area. The Housing Program provides case management services to help clients work toward acquiring permanent housing. Prototypes Housing Program is a fast-paced environment...
- (-) Remove Food Services filter Food Services
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Santa Clara County filter Santa Clara County
- (-) Remove HealthRIGHT 360 filter HealthRIGHT 360
- (-) Remove Los Angeles County filter Los Angeles County