The intensive outpatient department utilizes DMH, FSP and FCCS funding to provide service to adults who may be reluctant to
seek services in traditional mental health clinics due to stigma, impaired mobility, and/or geographic limitations or poorly engaged. Provide “whatever it takes” services to consumers including providing services where the consumer lives, assisting with housing, benefits, employment, education, transportation, child care, medical and other needed services.
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Clinical Leadership filter Clinical Leadership
- (-) Remove Regular Full-Time filter Regular Full-Time
- (-) Remove Food Service filter Food Service
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove Los Angeles County filter Los Angeles County