The Residential Clinical Director functions as the on-site liaison between mental health services and other internal agency components as well as outside entities. Primary responsibilities include: contributing to the creation of the clinical schedule, assigning clients to staff and student therapists, chairing and creating the agenda for the weekly mental health team meeting, QI/QA responsibilities in regard to staff Drug Medi-Cal (DMC) documentation, and coordinating care with the medical team, including psychiatry, at HealthRIGHT 360 (HR360) clinics. Functions as liaison between the...
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Clinical Leadership filter Clinical Leadership
- (-) Remove Regular Full-Time filter Regular Full-Time
- (-) Remove Food Service filter Food Service
- (-) Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- (-) Remove HealthRIGHT 360 filter HealthRIGHT 360
- (-) Remove Dental filter Dental