Under the direct supervision of the Associate Medical Director/Medical Director, the Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (PCNP) is responsible for conducting initial medical evaluations of new clients in residential, withdrawal management as well as outpatient branches within Protypes Pomona to ensure clients are medically stable to participate fully in Prototypes’ recovery plan. Furthermore, PCNP is also expected to identify clients that will benefit from Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) for substance use disorders such as buprenorphine or naltrexone and prescribe and follow up with...
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Clinical Leadership filter Clinical Leadership
- (-) Remove Regular Full-Time filter Regular Full-Time
- (-) Remove Food Service filter Food Service
- (-) Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- (-) Remove HealthRIGHT 360 filter HealthRIGHT 360
- (-) Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care