The Care Coordinator is responsible for providing substance abuse prevention and early intervention services to a diverse client population. The Care Coordinator will provide community based outreach services, pre-treatment case management services including individual counseling sessions. The Care Coordinator will also provide client referrals to primary care, substance use and co-occurring treatment programs based on screening and assessments. The Care Coordinator works directly with clients under the general supervision of the Program Manager.
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Los Angeles County filter Los Angeles County
- (-) Remove Regular Part-Time filter Regular Part-Time
- (-) Remove Substance Use Disorder filter Substance Use Disorder
- (-) Remove Santa Clara County filter Santa Clara County
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco