The Managing Director of San Francisco is responsible for the fiscal health, compliance, quality, clinical integrity, and operational leadership of multiple San Francisco based programs, including all residential treatment, Residential Step Down & Recovery Residence housing, and Outpatient Programs in Northern California. Provides administrative oversight, clinical oversight, and direction to integrated mental health and substance abuse programs. Works collaboratively with program staff, HR360 administration, key stakeholders, and funders in attempts to optimize treatment and sustain...
- (-) Remove Prevention Services filter Prevention Services
- (-) Remove Outreach filter Outreach
- (-) Remove Information Technology filter Information Technology
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco
- (-) Remove Resource Center filter Resource Center
- (-) Remove Clinical Leadership filter Clinical Leadership