The Program Manager is responsible for the direct management of the Women’s Residential Step Down facility. The Residential Step Down program provides a stable, safe living environment that is supportive of recovery for women who are stepping down from residential treatment and transitioning to outpatient treatment. Through supervision and training, the Program Manager ensures safety and care is provided in a trauma informed, culturally competent manner and the facility is functioning efficiently and in compliance with contracts and rules for the program.
- (-) Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- (-) Remove Food Service filter Food Service
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- (-) Remove Administrative Support filter Administrative Support
- (-) Remove Executive and Administrative Leadership filter Executive and Administrative Leadership
- (-) Remove Food Services filter Food Services