The Central-East Network of Services also known as The Network. The Network functions as a service-delivery infrastructure offering reentry services to local county residents returning home from state prison and County Jails (Returning Citizens) through a partnership between the county’s Probation Department, community and faith-based organizations, the Reentry Success Center in Richmond, local law enforcement, volunteers and other county agencies. The Network is dedicated to providing integrated, whole-person care designed to optimize successful outcomes and to reduce recidivism. Core...
- (-) Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- (-) Remove Food Service filter Food Service
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- (-) Remove Administrative Support filter Administrative Support
- (-) Remove Executive and Administrative Leadership filter Executive and Administrative Leadership
- (-) Remove HealthRIGHT 360 filter HealthRIGHT 360
- (-) Remove Contra Costa filter Contra Costa