The intensive outpatient department utilizes DMH FSP funding, is intended to provide service to adults who may be reluctant to seek services in traditional mental health clinics due to stigma, impaired mobility, and/or geographic limitations or poorly engaged. Provide “whatever it takes” services to consumers including providing services where the consumer lives, assisting with housing, benefits, employment, education, transportation, child care, medical and other needed services.
- (-) Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- (-) Remove Food Service filter Food Service
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- (-) Remove Administrative Support filter Administrative Support
- (-) Remove Executive and Administrative Leadership filter Executive and Administrative Leadership
- (-) Remove Los Angeles County filter Los Angeles County
- (-) Remove Temporary Full-Time filter Temporary Full-Time