North County Serenity House Outpatient, provides treatment services for women seeking recovery from substance use disorders. We offer gender responsive, trauma informed, person-centered services and evidence based interventions. For clients with co-occurring mental illness, we provide integrated substance use and mental health services which treat both conditions as primary. Care Coordinators are responsible for assessing client and children needs and strengths in support of family health and recovery. Through case management in individual and group settings, delivering...
- (-) Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- (-) Remove Recruitment filter Recruitment
- (-) Remove Regular Full-Time filter Regular Full-Time
- (-) Remove San Diego County filter San Diego County
- (-) Remove HealthRIGHT 360 filter HealthRIGHT 360
- (-) Remove Dental filter Dental
- (-) Remove Substance Use Disorder filter Substance Use Disorder