The Facility Cook supervises and executes food preparation, ordering, and shopping, consistent with quality/budgetary objectives of the agency. Through oversight, planning and organizing, the facility Cook is responsible for ensuring all food services functions at the facility are executed. Additionally, the Cook ensures safety of food handling practices, proper sanitation, utilization of the FIFO method and more.
- (-) Remove Resource Center filter Resource Center
- (-) Remove Fiscal filter Fiscal
- (-) Remove Food Service filter Food Service
- (-) Remove Regular Full-Time filter Regular Full-Time
- (-) Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- (-) Remove Prevention Services filter Prevention Services
- (-) Remove HealthRIGHT 360 filter HealthRIGHT 360