Street Outreach Workers (SOW) will respond to street violence under the operations of the San Francisco Street Violence Intervention Program, a street outreach and crisis response initiative created to reduce and intervene in youth related street violence for the City and County of San Francisco. San Francisco street violence refers to any severe conflict perpetuated by rival territories which may be initiated by turfs or other street associations’ rivalry. SOWs will be part of a geographic team responsible for street outreach and crisis intervention in one of the following neighborhoods:...
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco
- (-) Remove Administrative Support filter Administrative Support
- (-) Remove Orange County filter Orange County
- (-) Remove Information Technology filter Information Technology
- (-) Remove Philanthropy filter Philanthropy
- (-) Remove Outreach filter Outreach
- (-) Remove Operations filter Operations