The San Francisco Street Violence Intervention Program (SFSVIP) is a street outreach and crisis response program created to reduce and intervene in youth related street violence for the City and County of San Francisco. San Francisco street violence refers to any severe conflict perpetuated by rival territories and may be initiated by turfs or other street associations’ rivalry . The SFSVIP is a part of San Francisco’s Street Violence Response Team (SVRT) which brings together and organizes multiple partnerships to sustain a long-term reduction in street violence. The SVIP aims to...
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco
- (-) Remove Compliance filter Compliance
- (-) Remove Regular Full-Time filter Regular Full-Time
- (-) Remove Prevention Services filter Prevention Services
- (-) Remove HealthRIGHT 360 filter HealthRIGHT 360
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement