Street Outreach Workers (SOW) will respond to street violence under the operations of the San Francisco Street Violence Intervention Program, a street outreach and crisis response initiative created to reduce and intervene in youth related street violence for the City and County of San Francisco. San Francisco street violence refers to any severe conflict perpetuated by rival territories which may be initiated by turfs or other street associations’ rivalry. SOWs will be part of a geographic team responsible for street outreach and crisis intervention in one of the following neighborhoods:...
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco
- (-) Remove Compliance filter Compliance
- (-) Remove Ventura County filter Ventura County
- (-) Remove Orange County filter Orange County
- (-) Remove Recruitment filter Recruitment
- (-) Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- (-) Remove Outreach filter Outreach