Works with the Health and Wellness team and in collaboration with the Addiction Medicine team in the provision of medication education, support, and adherence, the treatment with Medication Assisted Therapy (MAT) for clients with Opiate Use Disorder (OUD) and other Substance Use Disorders, and coordinates care for the client with the residential behavioral health team, the addiction medicine team, primary care, and other internal and external healthcare resources for the client. Assists the addiction team’s provider in the education, counseling and treatment with MAT under standing orders...
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco
- (-) Remove Executive and Administrative Leadership filter Executive and Administrative Leadership
- (-) Remove Administrative Support filter Administrative Support
- (-) Remove Clinical Leadership filter Clinical Leadership
- (-) Remove Regular Full-Time filter Regular Full-Time
- (-) Remove HealthRIGHT 360 filter HealthRIGHT 360