Admissions & Transitional Coordinators are responsible for assessing client needs and strengths in support of health and recovery in order to place clients in an appropriate treatment program. Providing high quality customer service, Admissions & Transitional Coordinators welcome clients and accurately enter information into various electronic systems to complete the admissions/intake process. Under the supervision of the Admissions Manager, Admissions & Transitional Coordinator assist clients in obtaining county benefits, and other required documents to be eligible for county...
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco
- (-) Remove Executive and Administrative Leadership filter Executive and Administrative Leadership
- (-) Remove Administrative Support filter Administrative Support
- (-) Remove Clinical Leadership filter Clinical Leadership
- (-) Remove San Mateo County filter San Mateo County