The Withdrawal Management program is a social-model Withdrawal Management program for people who are withdrawing from alcohol and/or drugs within a non-medical, residential facility. Our goal is to help clients in an environment where they feel comfortable and accepted so they can begin their recovery in a safe and peaceful setting. Each client is treated on an individualized basis and every effort is made by our trained professionals to help them achieve their goals. Our Withdrawal Management Team observes and monitors clients, role models and demonstrates healthy lifestyle behaviors,...
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco
- (-) Remove Executive and Administrative Leadership filter Executive and Administrative Leadership
- (-) Remove Prevention Services filter Prevention Services
- (-) Remove Clinical Leadership filter Clinical Leadership
- (-) Remove Contracts filter Contracts
- (-) Remove Substance Use Disorder filter Substance Use Disorder