Under the direct supervision of the Associate Medical Director/Medical Director, the Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (PCNP) is responsible for conducting initial medical evaluations of new clients in residential, withdrawal management as well as outpatient branches within Protypes Pomona to ensure clients are medically stable to participate fully in Prototypes’ recovery plan. Furthermore, PCNP is also expected to identify clients that will benefit from Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) for substance use disorders such as buprenorphine or naltrexone and prescribe and follow up with...
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco
- (-) Remove Fiscal filter Fiscal
- (-) Remove San Diego County filter San Diego County
- (-) Remove Information Technology filter Information Technology
- (-) Remove Los Angeles County filter Los Angeles County
- (-) Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- (-) Remove Prototypes filter Prototypes