The mission of Lyon-Martin Health Services is to provide high quality, compassionate and trauma-informed medical, gynecological, and mental health care services to trans, non-binary, gender non-conforming, and intersex communities and cis-gender women with specific sensitivity to LGBQ sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, race, ethnicity, and language regardless of immigration status or ability to pay. We aim to address and eliminate health inequities for our communities by rooting our clinical practice in core foundational frameworks of intersectionality, self-determination,...
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco
- (-) Remove Food Service filter Food Service
- (-) Remove Clinical Leadership filter Clinical Leadership
- (-) Remove Lyon Martin Health Services filter Lyon Martin Health Services
- (-) Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- (-) Remove Substance Use Disorder filter Substance Use Disorder