The Behavioral Health Clinical Supervisor provides supervision to staff and interns within the HealthRIGHT 360 San Francisco programs (adult outpatient, residential and intake). The Behavioral Health Clinical Supervisor ensures the quality of clinical services by providing individual and group supervision and offering didactic trainings and consultation to staff as needed. This position is also responsible for ensuring that trauma informed and culturally competent services are being provided and appropriate professional standards and licensing/certification requirements are being met.
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco
- (-) Remove Food Service filter Food Service
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Clinical Leadership filter Clinical Leadership
- (-) Remove Regular Full-Time filter Regular Full-Time
- (-) Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- (-) Remove Recruitment filter Recruitment