Project ADAPT is an adult outpatient program that provides culturally competent substance use and mental health services in English and Chinese. Our program offers a strengths-based, trauma-informed, harm reduction approach. Services include individual, group and case management services as well as acupuncture and access to free cultural/recreational events. We also have free community lunches and encourage developing supportive relationships and community. Our goals are to provide a safe and respectful counseling space for people from all walks of life and to reduce the impact of...
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco
- (-) Remove Food Services filter Food Services
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Substance Use Disorder filter Substance Use Disorder
- (-) Remove Food Service filter Food Service
- (-) Remove Asian American Recovery Services filter Asian American Recovery Services