The Managing Director of San Francisco is responsible for the fiscal health, compliance, quality, clinical integrity, and operational leadership of multiple San Francisco based programs, including all residential treatment, Residential Step Down & Recovery Residence housing, and Outpatient Programs in Northern California. Provides administrative oversight, clinical oversight, and direction to integrated mental health and substance abuse programs. Works collaboratively with program staff, HR360 administration, key stakeholders, and funders in attempts to optimize treatment and sustain...
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco
- (-) Remove Operations filter Operations
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Outreach filter Outreach
- (-) Remove Clinical Leadership filter Clinical Leadership
- (-) Remove Information Technology filter Information Technology
- (-) Remove Regular Full-Time filter Regular Full-Time