Founded in 1979, Lyon-Martin Health Services provides excellent primary care and mental health services to gender non-conforming and transgender people as well as cis-gender women, with sensitivity to sexual orientation and gender identity, regardless of ability to pay. Since 1999, the Women’s Community Clinic has used an innovative workforce development-based business model to provide affordable and accessible health care services to Bay Area women and girls. In the spring of 2018, while preserving each organization’s unique specializations and orientation to care, Lyon-Martin Health...
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco
- (-) Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- (-) Remove Food Service filter Food Service
- (-) Remove Executive and Administrative Leadership filter Executive and Administrative Leadership
- (-) Remove Lyon Martin Health Services filter Lyon Martin Health Services