The Re-entry and Recovery Housing (RRH) is a program of HealthRight360 and serves 25 male participants. These participants are from the Criminal Justice and Substance Use Disorder population, having completed residential treatment or coming directly from incarceration. The participants work to transition from residential treatment and incarceration to being fully productive members of the society. Participants search for employment, attend required meetings and work to reintegrate with their families. The employment hours are 10:00PM to 6:30AM Friday and Saturday night and On-Call as...
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco
- (-) Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- (-) Remove Food Service filter Food Service
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove Regular Part-Time filter Regular Part-Time
- (-) Remove San Diego County filter San Diego County