FSP program - New Program, that is 18-24 months intense stabilizing program to get on medication, stabilize, reduce/eliminate hospitalizations, and prepare for step down to a lower level of care. Clients must be referred to our program via DMH and must meet criteria to be accepted (psychosis, homelessness, history of hospitalizations, co-occurring). FSP is the highest level of care a client can receive before a psychiatric hospitalization. It is a high intensity, field based program with weekly requirements to meet with the therapist and case manager. The goal is to work towards stability...
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco
- (-) Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- (-) Remove Food Service filter Food Service
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- (-) Remove San Mateo County filter San Mateo County
- (-) Remove Compliance filter Compliance
- (-) Remove Los Angeles County filter Los Angeles County