In addition to collaborating with each client’s primary care provider, the therapist will assess clients and provide them treatment primarily by utilizing short-term Evidence Based Practice (EBP) guidelines. The program is predominately used with clients who exhibit mild to moderate symptoms of mental health disorders such as depression, anxiety, PTSD and substance abuse in adults. Prior experience with EBPs is desirable. The therapist will be a member of the Behavioral Health team and reports to the Behavioral Health Manager.
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco
- (-) Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- (-) Remove Recruitment filter Recruitment
- (-) Remove Compliance filter Compliance
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- (-) Remove Haight Ashbury Free Clinic filter Haight Ashbury Free Clinic
- (-) Remove Regular Full-Time filter Regular Full-Time