The Quality Improvement Manager (QIM) plays a vital role in developing and managing the continuous quality improvement and quality assurance programs at HealthRIGHT360 medical facilities. The QIM will work under the direction of the CHO and VP of Quality Improvement and in collaboration with the Vice President of Medical Services. The QIM provides supervision for the QI Coordinators who work closely with the Medical Director, Program Directors and staff on CQI initiatives and provides oversight for data management and reporting related to Clinical Services. The QIM will maintain a high...
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco
- (-) Remove Recruitment filter Recruitment
- (-) Remove Executive and Administrative Leadership filter Executive and Administrative Leadership
- (-) Remove San Diego County filter San Diego County
- (-) Remove HealthRIGHT 360 filter HealthRIGHT 360
- (-) Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement