815 Buena Vista West residential is a dual-diagnosis, gender-inclusive withdrawal management and residential treatment program located next to Buena Vista Park in San Francisco’s Haight-Ashbury district. It is a 108-bed trauma-informed program staffed by an interdisciplinary clinical team of substance abuse counselors and therapists working in coordination with medical and psychiatry services. 815 utilizes evidence-based curricula to provide group counseling, individual counseling, psychotherapy, and a community concept to care for some of San Francisco’s most vulnerable adults. Our goal...
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco
- (-) Remove Recruitment filter Recruitment
- (-) Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- (-) Remove Executive and Administrative Leadership filter Executive and Administrative Leadership
- (-) Remove On-Call filter On-Call
- (-) Remove Substance Use Disorder filter Substance Use Disorder