The Systems Administrator is responsible for provisioning, installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of servers, networking devices, backup/disaster recovery solutions, and computer assets, and assists in managing the agency’s network in collaboration with other members of the Network Operations team. Providing high quality customer service, the position ensures that all IT systems and equipment issues are resolved in a timely manner. This position may require selected candidate to occasionally work outside of normal business hours.
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco
- (-) Remove Resource Center filter Resource Center
- (-) Remove Information Technology filter Information Technology
- (-) Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- (-) Remove Transportation filter Transportation
- (-) Remove Clinical Leadership filter Clinical Leadership